| By Sakura on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 06:08 pm: |
I am a Japanese. I love COMBAT! I have the video of a Japanese title.
Why is the call sign of Saunders �gKing tiger�h, this episodes?
I am sorry to be poor my English.
| By Debbie on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 - 08:33 pm: |
Tiger was a call sign sometimes used by Lt. Hanley in some of the early shows. Then then went to using chess pieces like white rook and king 2.
| By Sakura on Friday, April 26, 2002 - 08:33 am: |
Thank you Debbie!
I know Hanley uses �gBadger�hbut I did not know�gTiger�h. There are few Japanese title versions which I have. Video has more stand-in versions. And sad to say, my English hearing is weak(writing,too).
�gCheckmate King 2, this is White Rook, over�hand�gThis is King 2, roger,out�hare famous among Japanese fans.
Visit CombatFan.com
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!  : |