By Pamela Dean (Pamela) (207.235.121.241) on Thursday, July 11, 2002 - 01:27 pm:

Episode # 25 Off Limits

I have finally seen the whole episode, it is a very touching episode. I love all of Sgt. Chip Saunder's scenes, especially with Kirby (in episode # 25 Off Limits). I am starting to like Kirby too. I do not think Kirby is a handsome man, but I like the character. I especially like Kirby in episode # 25 Off Limits. I didn't like Lt. Marsh's hairdo, I mean Mrs. Marsh. But, I thought Mrs. Marsh's eyes were pretty. I even thought Mrs. Marsh's shape was wonderful. I am starting to wonder if Sgt. Saunder like cream in his coffee. After Mrs. Marsh asked Saunders if he wanted coffee, and she said "we are out of cream" or something like that and Saunders says "that is okay" or something like that. I am getting more familiar with the characters of COMBAT!, and starting to understand what is clicking in each character. Saunders is like a mother hen to his squad. I love the mother hen aspect of Sgt. Saunders character. Kirby is like a big kid and so is Crown. Caje is so handsome and one of the smartest out of the squad. I think Saunders is the cutest out of the bunch. I am not sure if Col. Andy Marsh is staying around in future episode, that is the most confusing aspect of episode # 25 Off Limits.

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: