By Steven malecki (198.140.63.114) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 10:33 am:

How's it going fellow COMBAT fans. I just found this web site and I happy to be a small part of it.
I remember watching COMBAT with my father when I was 8 years old when It first started. Since then I only started to watch the episodes(which I haven't seen in 25 years) on a bunch of VHS tapes from a friend of mine.
The one episode that I remember that I still have yet to see was "THE LITTLE CAROUSEL". I remember this one because to me it showed a side of Sgt. Saunders I never saw in any of the other episodes.
I remember him screaming and crying for someone he really cared for and who also saved his life. A total "ABOUT FACE" from the real Saunders.
It only showed me that even a smart tough Sergant like Sanders was just as Human as everyone else. And that in war, even the best of the best have a breaking point.
Thats all I wanted to say about that episode. I'm looking foward to seeing it someday.

By MICHELE LARGEY (Camoufanne) (216.20.102.98) on Monday, December 02, 2002 - 11:23 pm:

As the first of the baby-boomers, I was raised and influenced by men, my father and three uncles, who were deeply affected by fighting World
War II. Although I will never be intimately acquainted with what they went through, please God, COMBAT!'s portrayal of the gamut of wartime experience has given me my first look at what it must have been like for them. I wrote my father an 80th birthday card, expressing some of these sentiments.
I was contacted recently by "R.T.", a member of the COMBAT! discussion group, but I'm not sure my reply reached you. Please recontact me with your
email address.

By Rebecca Thomas (Dilly_Weed) (65.93.77.207) on Thursday, December 05, 2002 - 09:06 pm:

Hi Camoufanne. I'm sorry we haven't been able to connect recently via e-mail - did you get the message I sent you a few days ago? I never got the reply you sent to me, much to my annoyance. My Hotmail account has been giving me major grief lately, so I used an alternative address (vivaldi@sympatico.ca). Since I had no way of knowing whether or not you received the e-mail, I decided to post a message to you here, hoping that you'll come across it in the next little while. Please feel free to contact me either privately or at the forum, if you wish. I'd be thrilled to hear you, Michele, and anyone who loves Combat! the way I've come to! Let's talk!

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: