Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Vic Morrow: Vic Morrow: One of the Nicer Ones
By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Here's what one fan had to say about meeting Vic Morrow:

"I grew up in CA. and our neighbor across the street was James D. Brubaker. At the time he was in transportation at the studios, today he is a Producer. One of his movies was Problem Child. Anyway, I was 16 or 17 and Brubaker was having a catered New Year's Eve party at his house and he hired me and another kid to be waiters/bartenders. There were several minor celebrities, someone named Polaris, a lady who went by Honeywell, some character actors who I see in movies from time to time....and Vic Morrow. I served him his food, maybe a drink, and told him how much I had enjoyed watching Combat and that as a little kid it had been one of my favorite shows, along with The Rifleman and Highway Patrol. He was very gracious, said thank you, and that was about it. This was in 1976 or 1977, I don't remember exactly. I've met or talked on the phone with many more celebrities, but he was one of the nicer ones."

- Anonymous Contributor

By Morrow Juliet (Juliet) (205.188.209.112) on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 04:49 pm:

Vic Morrow didn’t talk with you anymore after spoke with him that once? I would be hanging around Vic all that night. What did Vic do when you approached him? Did Vic seem stunned when you approached him?

Juliet

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: