Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Vic Morrow: Vic Morrow the real deal
By Vic Morrow Jr (Vicmorrowjr) on Unrecorded Date:

Vic Morrow was the real deal. He passed away trying to save the lifes of two children in the movie the twilight zone. I think it is about time that A&E does a biography on Vic Morrow. I think the time has come for a first rate book about Vic Morrow. I think Vic has always been underated as an actor. Anyone who has watched combat realizes that Vic was a excellent actor. He has led a very interesting life and it is time for someone to tell his story.

By Rose Ann Schrock (Carbine) on Unrecorded Date:

Amen!!! I had always assumed that there had been a biography on A and E doen on him , but that I had just missed it. I was shocked to see that it wasn't true and I would like to see him get tribute in Some way. He definately has enough fans! I personaly would love it if A and E would do a week special on Combat, focusing on a different actor each day. I know that that is just a pipe dream, but it would be neat. In my opinion, each and every one of the cast has been left out in the cold. It's high time that the media give them some recognition. I have seen a lot of older actors on A and E, why not Combat?

By Sharon Hazlett (Ivy) on Unrecorded Date:

I agree, it would be great to see Combat and Vic featured on A & E. They have a website where you can submit suggestions for future biography topics. The address is http://www.biography.com/
Look for the online feedback section.

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: