Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Vic Morrow: Vic Morrow in other shows
By Vic Morrow Jr (Vicmorrowjr) on Unrecorded Date:

I recently watched Vic Morrow in the movie the California Kid with Martin Sheen. Vic played a evil sherrif. He did a great job acting in this movie. It was quite a departure from sargent saunders. I was surprized to see that Leonard Maltin gave this telivision movie a very high rating. I also have just watched Vic Morrow in twilght zone movie. He also did a great job in that movie. It is so weird watching the movie knowing that he was killed during filming. Does anyone have any other vic morrow movie sugesstions?

By Morrow Juliet (Juliet) (152.163.188.36) on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 02:53 am:

The 1955 movie entitled “The Blackboard Jungle” is an excellent choice. Vic portrayed Artie Wes a young man who was involved with the wrong crowd (he was the bad one). Artie wanted to separate his teacher and his wife, because he hated people who in charge (I guess). Well, I thought Vic was a real cutie in this movie and he acted well.

Juliet
HippyChickLove72@aol.com

By Morrow Juliet (Juliet) (152.163.188.36) on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 02:54 am:

I also love “The Bad News Bears”. :)

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: