Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Pierre Jalbert: "The Party" Episode & Pierre's Goose
By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Combat! fan Melle Thorson said today on the Combat! Discussion List:

I asked Pierre why it was that while the other two (Billy and Kirby) were snuggling up to the French girls, Caje was relegated to holding that goose while sitting in the jeep.

In fact, in one quick shot, he can be seen KISSING the goose. I asked him about that rather unique behavior.

He smiled, laughed, then said that because of all the normal delays and re-shoots during filming, he spent many many hours with that goose. He said
he got to know that goose "very well" and by the end of shooting he and the goose had a very "special" relationship. He said he felt he knew that goose quite well. And he felt compelled to let it know that and so he kissed it.

He told this story with a definite gentle smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eye. Then he burst out laughing.

- Silly Goose

By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Sorry folks, I got Melle's last name incorrect. It's Starsen, not Thorson.

By Colette R Watkins (Watkicol) (65.28.1.101) on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 02:31 pm:

This particular episode is airing on the "Action" channel. It is light-hearted and amusing - a great Christmas Eve episode to watch.

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: