Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Rick Jason: Rick Jason & Vic Morrow
By Kate Godiva (Kate) (205.188.193.29) on Tuesday, July 02, 2002 - 08:28 pm:

Is Rick Jason still alive .. ?

I think Rick Jason and Vic Morrow was the two cutiest men in COMBAT! .. Vic was the cutiest .. Pardon my spelling ..

Thanks,
Kate
athleticgirl30@aol.com

By Louis Vierne (Louisvierne) (209.172.16.97) on Friday, July 05, 2002 - 02:13 am:

Rick Jason took his own life a couple of years ago - it was a shock to everyone, because he seemed very happy and was doing well. Cordially, Kate: Many of the questions you pose are answered elsewhere in the forums or on Jo's main website, though. Check it out!

By Colette R Watkins (Watkicol) (65.28.1.101) on Wednesday, December 24, 2003 - 02:28 pm:

I think they both had great appeal in very different ways. It is surprising how many really "young" girls (like myself in 1962 - 1967) still feel that appeal 40 years down the road. Tastes change, desired qualities change but these guys seem to be able to generate fandom throughout generations and in death. I doubt they realized their influence or even had an inkling that long after they were gone, so many would remember.

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: