Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: About the Actors: Vic Morrow: Jennifer's and Vic's relationship
By Morrow Juliet (Juliet) (152.163.188.36) on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 02:58 am:

Did Jennifer Lee Morrow a.k.a. Jennifer Jason Leigh love her father?

By Diana Brunetti (Mrssaunders) (200.40.99.48) on Sunday, March 02, 2003 - 02:43 am:

According to an interview I read on Premiere, she did. She said she also wanted to work with him someday. She also said as an explanation that she was "Mommy's girl" rather than "Daddy's" and when her parents got divorced she was only two, so it was kind of obvious she was gonna grow up away from Vic. It was different with Carrie (the oldest) because she had a special relationship with her dad and was a little older when he had to leave. I also think Vic should have never allow such a distance between him and Jen, and also maybe he over-reacted when she changed her last name, it's perfectly reasonable that she wanted to have a career away from being "Vic's daughter". Other than that, we simply don't know, as families are a world on their onw. I always wondered myself how things really were. Jennifer went through a lot of therapy after Vic died, that much is public. And she doesn't talk about him a lot.

Visit CombatFan.com  
for information about Vic Morrow, Rick Jason and all the Combat cast!

: