Diane(AbelCo)

By Diane M. Judy (Abelco) on Unrecorded Date:

Eagle Lady,

Thanks, I got to read "U S O" today.
A truly superior story. By the way, I am
from Rockford, Ill. Any particular reason you
chose that city?

Diane(AbelCo)

By MICHELE LARGEY (Camoufanne) (216.20.102.98) on Wednesday, September 25, 2002 - 11:45 pm:

Dear Eagle Lady -
Lately I've been amusing myself with Fanfiction,
working my way through your stories one by one.
Tonight I read "Doubles", a tribute to Earl Parker, Vic Morrow's stunt double. I thought it was ingenious, a great idea, and really well done. In all the COMBAT! episodes I've seen, watching Morrow as I do with a hawk eye, I've never spotted obvious doubling, so there must have been an acute resemblance between the two.
Never having seen a facial shot of Parker, I wonder if you embellished the detail of his having had the same color eyes as Morrow, or if you had "inside" information?
I'm almost embarassed to write this, but one of the things I admired most about the Morrow physique was the length of his thighs (don't ask me why). How could the double have resembled him even in this peculiar detail? Not to mention the
unique "cock of the walk" swagger and the turned-out toes.
Perhaps you'd be gracious enough to reply to these musings? I'd be more than interested in your impressions. Thank you so much for your very talented contributions to this website.
Camoufanne

By Kate (68.64.102.128) on Sunday, September 29, 2002 - 10:20 am:

I'm a huge fan of Vic too, but I must admit I never noticed the length of his thighs. Of course, now that you mention it, they are pretty sexy. You can see pictures of Earle Parker right here on this website by clicking on The Crew, and then Stuntmen.

See ya,
Kate

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: