by 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

aka Nancy LionStorm

By Nancy LionStorm (349hwc) on Unrecorded Date:

COMBAT! INSPIRED SONGS
by 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

COMBAT! Jazz
(a humorous hubba, hubba song)

COMBAT! Boogie Woogie
(a funny song about cast and character changes)

COMBAT! Blues
(tongue-in-cheek about how I felt when COMBAT! stoped airing)

At Recon!
(or "Meet the king! Rick J., that is.)

COMBAT! Haiku
(tributes to the cast)

The Recon Swing
(premiering in October)

I wish to express my appreciation of Jo Davidsmeyer for her fabulous COMBAT! web site. The creativity of this site and Jo's devotion to COMBAT! gave me the courage to create my own web site.

I also wish to thank the COMBAT! fan fiction writers, 'Foxhole Filly' and 'Hazelnut' for their invaluable assistance during the writing of my songs.

Watch this site for new song announcements.

~ Nancy LionStorm/349th Heavy Weapons Crew

By Nancy LionStorm (349hwc) on Unrecorded Date:

The songs at COMBAT! INSPIRED SONGS have been re-recorded with a better microphone. I think you'll find COMBAT! Jazz funnier than ever now.

Some songs even have rollover images. What are these? They are photos hidden behind one another and you'll find them in two of my songs. The rollover photos come courtesy of Lady Garand and Kirby's Cutie who have graciously allowed me to use them and which come from their wonderful COMBAT! Photo Gallery.

~ 349th Heavy Weapons Crew/Nancy LionStorm

By 349hwc on Unrecorded Date:

See my new homepage at
COMBAT! INSPIRED SONGS,
and join me as I sing
The General and the Sergeant.

By 349hwc on Unrecorded Date:

All you jitterbugs, hold on to your helmets and get those stretcher bearers ready because it's:

"Will Billy Kick the Bucket?"

at

COMBAT! INSPIRED SONGS

With special thanks to my gal pals, S-2, Foxhole Filly, EagleLady, Hazelnut and Sarge Ginette and Lady Garand.

By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Photo Collage by Sarge Ginette

I'm constantly amazed by the creativity and artistry of some of our COMBAT! Email Discussion List members. Especially Sarge Ginette, a French Canadian, who gifted the COMBAT! Inspired Songs homepage with a unique and astounding photo collage that she designed and produced. The balance and merging from one image to the next is quite subtle and captures the heart of of my appreciation for COMBAT!

Thanks must also go to Lady Garand. Without her COMBAT! Photo Gallery, such artistry would not be possible.

You can see Sarge Ginette's photo art at:

COMBAT! Inspired Songs

~ 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Nah, it ain't no song, but I wax positively poetic as I describe my foray to Recon 2000 in prose and photos. So check it out!

Recon Debriefing

349th Heavy Weapons Crew

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: