Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: Episodes: Walking Wounded, (The): Was that all there was?
By kbpk on Friday, March 22, 2002 - 04:50 pm:

In the copy of the episode I have, the teaser ended with Hanley just reaching Saunders at the bottom of the hill with an immediate cut to commercial. The next scene has Saunders walking down a road with no real explaination how he got there. Was it aired like that originally? This has bugged me for years. Please help me.

By checkmatekingtwo on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 01:52 pm:

Yes, it was aired that way originally. I think it's kind of interesting -- skip past all that "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine" "No, you need to get back to battalion aid" "It's just a scratch" "That's an order" stuff. Gets right into the episode!

By kbpk on Saturday, March 23, 2002 - 02:55 pm:

Thanks-someone actually replied to one of my questions!

By MICHELE LARGEY (Camoufanne) (216.20.102.98) on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 08:52 pm:

I just watched this episode again recenty & realized it's one of my favorites. Did anyone else pick up on the chemistry between Vic Morrow & Geraldine Brooks? I felt more going on between
these two than with any other (adult) female they
have him involved with. For example, the relationship between him and Carol Lawrence in "The Furlough" never rang true to me. It lacked chemistry. But when I watch "The Walking Wounded" I'm always sorry she's already in love with someone else. Saunders & she would have been good together.
Camoufanne

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: