Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: The Twelve Days of COMBAT Christmas
By Jo Davidsmeyer (Admin) on Unrecorded Date:

the first day of Christmas

By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

This is absolutely priceless! I can't wait to see the rest. So long from your friendly 349th

- Heavy Weapons Crew

By Rose Ann Schrock (Carbine) on Unrecorded Date:

Jo,
I love it! It is priceless! Please put the rest on soon!
PS: Could you PLEASE give me Rick Jason's phone number or address? I've asked a million people and looked a thousand places. I'm possibly his biggest fan and I just want to say "thank you" and ask him for his autograph!

By Sandy Marshall (Smarshall) on Unrecorded Date:

Jo,

I just love it! What a wonderful Christmas present! Can hardly wait to see the rest!!!

By Jo Davidsmeyer (Kingtwo) on Unrecorded Date:

Click here to see Second day of Christmas

Dear Jo!

HOW DELIGHTFUL! JUST WHAT I NEEDED TO PUT ME IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT! THANK YOU AND SO LONG FROM YORU FRIENDLY 349th

- HEAVY WEAPONS CREW

Third day of Christmas

I giggled when I read the third day of Christmas, and pictured 'the guys' as they chased, captured and cooked those tasty treats. So long from your friendly 349th

- Heavy Weapons Crew

Fourth day of Combat Christmas

Fifth day of Combat Christmas

After clicking on link above, press the Back button on your browser to return to this discussion thread.

Yeoowwww, five Lt. Hanleys - Hubba Hubba! The fifth day of Christmas gets a very, very high drip-drool rating!

Let's see if I can identify the photos from left to right. Well the second from the left must be from "A Distant Drum" and the one furhtest to the right is either from "A Day in June" or "A Quiet Warrior", right? The rest eludes me. Care to tell, Jo?

- Heavy Weapons Crew

I can hardly wait to see the rest! This is so much fun! Thanks a million, Jo!!!

By Rose Ann Schrock (Carbine) on Unrecorded Date:

I agree with Nancy. Lt. Hanley is a major knock out. Keep up the good work, Jo.

By Jo Davidsmeyer (Kingtwo) on Unrecorded Date:

As for the five checkmate Kings -- the two color pictures are from the two TV guide covers that featured both Vic and Rick. The one second from the left is "A Distant Drum" and the other two are taken from publicity photos. The publicity photos are up somewhere on the web site. I'll have to do some searching to find them.

Glad you enjoyed the quintuplet Ricks!

Sixth Day of Combat Christmas

What genius! Jo is so right on the money! What would Christmas be without those ditsy nuns.

- 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

Seventh day of Combat

Eighth day of Combat

Hey, if there were 11 Cajuns skiing who looked and moved like Pierre Jalbert I'd be out on the slopes instead of watching Combat. Only kidding! And those collapsing beams were too much. Thank you Jo, your poem put a Tiger Tank - I mean a Tiger IN my tank - this Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas, Jo and to all the Combat fans! A special Merry Christmas to the actors and creators of Combat who have made such a wonderful show for all of us to enjoy! Have a wonderful holiday!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: