Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: COMBAT! Photo Gallery
By Nancy LionStorm (349hwc) on Unrecorded Date:

Click on the below link

COMBAT! Photo Gallery

It's a fabulous web site that startes off with pics from "A Day in June". I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

By Diane M. Judy (Djudy) on Unrecorded Date:

Great Gallery!!!
Thanks, it kind of makes up for not being able to watch a new episode on encore.
It's the first time in eight months that my vcr hasn't been set to record.
Of course I do have 39 tapes of 6 episodes each
to watch!
Diane (AbelCo.)

By Jude on Unrecorded Date:

Great work! I see that 156 people haved viewed this page in the past 24 hours. That shows alot of interest! Come on fans, show your support by writing to Encore to encourge them to bring our COMBAT! back.

By Sandy Marshall (Smarshall) on Unrecorded Date:

We are so glad that everyone is enjoying our new site "Combat! Photo Gallery". Thanks to everyone for their support and we appreciate any suggestions you may have. Katie and I decided to create a web site as we wanted to share our photos with everyone and due to the virus scares we wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the photos without worry by being able to access a site instead of the fear of downloading photos through e-mail. We are hoping to update our site often and share more photos with everyone. I'm afraid that we did not have a program to help us build our site so we are learning as we go and appreciate any and all help. A special thanks to HWC for all her help. I will be adding links to all the Combat! sites as soon as possible and hopefully the site will continue to grow and be better and better with all your help. A special thanks, also, to Jo for helping me in resizing my images so that they would download more quickly and be more convenient for viewing. Katie and I are very grateful for the wonderful friends with have with the List members and appreciate everyone's help. Thanks for all your support and again, any suggestions are more than welcome.

By Aires (Aires) on Unrecorded Date:

Thanks so much for the great photo gallery.

I sure miss viewing Combat on the Action Channel.

I hope all the letters will get it back.

By Nancy LionStorm (349hwc) on Unrecorded Date:

Just can't say 'no' to photos of Sexy Saunders and Gorgeous Gil in "A Day In June."

Window-crashing Kirby is a real 'knock-out', and Handsome Hanley is just splendiferous in "The Town That Went Away."

Thanks, and keep 'em coming ladies!

- 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

By tdj469@aol.com on Unrecorded Date:

"Hills are for Heroes" What a great choice!
I like all the individual photos of all of our favorite Heroes especially Sgt. Saunders (my Number ONE favoriate) You are doing an outstanding job.
Many, many thanks,

Diane

By hazelnut on Unrecorded Date:

WOW Sandy and Katie! What a beautiful tribute to Combat! I just viewed Hills Are For Heroes, and you captured it just right! The Town That Went Away and ADIJ had me laughing (and drooling a little too! Hubba hubba!), but HAFH had me wiping away the tears. Wonderful shots of all the guys(especially Hanley, MY favorite of all time!) Keep up the good work.
Hazelnut (Rose)

By Mel on Unrecorded Date:

Thanks for the wonderful photos! Can't wait
for the next episode. Keep up the good work,
it sorta fills in the gap since I can't
watch it on Encore anymore. Keep sending in those letters. Medic

Thanks to everyone for writing and letting me know how much you like the photo site. It is a lot of fun putting it together and I am so glad that you are enjoying it. It's really hard to choose the photos - I like all of them - and sometimes it is difficult to narrow it down, but it has been a great deal of fun just putting it together. Thank you again!

Sandy (Lady Garand)

Again I say "great work", my family keeps wondering where all the printer paper is going, I'll never tell! Have you thought about featuring The Little Carousel? Thanks for sharing all your time and talent.

Hi Jude - you are more than welcome. Yes, I have plans for "The Little Carousel". I have another episode I've been working on ahead of it, but then it should be coming soon. Thanks for letting me know how much you enjoy the site.

Thanks for featuring "The Little Carousel", you do such a wonderful job of capturing the storyline. As I started viewing the last page I felt the same emotions that I feel whenever I watch that episode on my tape. A lot of time and talent was put into this project, and it shows. Thanks again.

By JOAN on Unrecorded Date:

WHY CAN I NOT GET PHOTO OF TLC AND OTHER AS YAHOO SAY PAGE NOT ON SITE..THANK YOU JOAN

By Katharine Bassett (Verity) (209.240.198.61) on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 01:57 pm:

Great site..I really enjoyed the photos..especially "Hills Are For Heroes" and "The Leader". My two favorites even tho it is hard to have one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: