Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Who wants a great collection of Combat memorabilia???????
By hazelnut on Unrecorded Date:

Hi all,
I have this great collection of Combat memorabilia all in mint condition. This is my pride and joy that I have been collecting for years. However, I am trying to raise money for college and my mom's coming birthday so I am selling most of it. I cannot sell through E Bay or Yahoo auctions because I don't have a credit card, so I hope that Jo doesn't shoot me for selling on her site. Below is a list of my collection. If you are interrested in buying, write a reply and tell me what you will pay. The highest bidder wins. BTW, this is a good collection worth a lot of money, so be prepared to pay big for it!
My collection:
-10 Combat scripts in mint condition signed by all the cast who appeared in them.
-The script for the new Combat movie signed by the producers.
-two pins from Recon 98
-An authentic 1960's Combat coloring book
- The Combat hardback book Counterattack
- A huge pile of glossy 8X10 Combat stills in mint condition. I wish I had a scanner to show you. There are about 12 Hanley photos, three or 4 Saunders ones, two Caje pics, and 1 of Doc autographed by Connie Carter. Actually, five or six are autographed.
-A ladies watch with a black leather band in mint condition. The face of the watch is a picture of Hanley clutching his carbine and looking at you.
-A crossed rifle pin and an officer bar pin from a second Lt.
I have a lot more stuff, but this is just to give you a clue of what I have. It is a huge and very good collection. If you want to ask about it, send me a reply here.
Hazelnut

I guess I should have made myself more clear. I wish to sell the entire collection to one person, not each item sold seperately. Unless you are willing to pay a lot for just one or two items, I will not sell them seperately.

BTW, whoever decides to buy my collection will also receive an authentic Lobby Card from the Rick Jason movie RX Murder. It is in great condition and wrapped in plastic with a fabulous close up of Rick on it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: