Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Combat! Now on Monday through Saturday KDOC !
By KenD. (Kenny) on Unrecorded Date:

Verified! I just finished watching "The imposter"
4/24. Southern California viewers tune into KDOC channel 56 and point your directional UHF antenna towards "Sunset Ridge" (5 miles n.e. of Claremont). Times 4 a.m. Mon through Fri,and Sat noon to 2 p.m.(two episodes). KDOC is also available on cable in S. Cal.

By Roman Kamienski (Roman) on Unrecorded Date:

Perry Mason is on at this time. I'm waiting for Combat to reappear on the TV Guide listings. It was on at 10:00 PM Weekdays.

By Pamela E. Petree (Sophiasgift) on Unrecorded Date:

I am very unhappy that KDOC has cancelled Combat. Does anyone have any ideas why or how to get it back on the air. No one needs Perry Mason three times a day.

By Po'l Wright s.o.c. (Irishpol) on Unrecorded Date:

I too am very unhappy with K-DOC for cancelling Combat and will be writing to them. Please do the same!! there address is; KDOC-TV. 1730 south Clementine street, Anaheim, CA 92802-2997. I'm going to follow up with a phone call!! The # is 714-999-5000.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: