Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Episode # 24 Night Patrol
By Pamela Dean (Pamela) (64.12.101.181) on Wednesday, July 10, 2002 - 01:39 pm:

Episode # 24 Night Patrol

I particularly enjoyed Night Patrol. I thought Night Patrol deserved at least 2 1/2 bayonet. I understood this episode very well, it wasn't difficult to understand to me. I didn't think both Ben Cooper the guest star of episode # 23 Next In Command and Skip Homier guest star of episode # 24 Night Patrol were not the cutiest guest stars. I understood Skip's character (in episode # 24 Night Patrol) very well. I thought Bill Nelson's and Little John's little fights through episode # 24 Night Patrol were so cute. I never did like the character Kirby very well, he seems so dopy. I think Caja is so cute, and he is an excellent actor on top of that. Sgt. Saunders was as pleasant as ever. I watched episode # 24 Night Patrol over 10 times since I recorded at 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 9, 2002 (it's 9:40 a.m. now). I slept with the tape of episode # 24 Night Patrol running.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: