Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: General Discussion: Sgt. Saunders Action Figure To Be Produced!
By Al Caron (Sgthorvath) (192.41.148.220) on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 06:15 pm:

This just in: Dragon Models is going to produce a Sgt. Saunders 12" fully articulated action figure! Similar to the original G.I. Joes, which were made by Hasbro, these figures are known for their historical accuracy, as far as uniforms ,weapons, and equipment is concerned. Dragon has been making these 12" figures since 1999, usually depicting a soldier from a certain period of time/campaign. They have made U.S., German, British, Russian, & Canadian WWII soldiers. For more info, go to www.dragon-models.com

By Liz Garvin (Sparky99) (63.216.203.231) on Wednesday, October 30, 2002 - 10:13 pm:

ok, I just went there and didn't find it yet. Do you have the date of release? Maybe the November stuff isn't up on their website.

sparky99 out

By Al Caron (Sgthorvath) (192.41.148.220) on Thursday, October 31, 2002 - 05:42 pm:

I'm sorry: I really wasn't clear on my comments regarding Dragon's web-site, so here goes nothing:
go to www.dragon-models.com; click on "Our Products": click on R.T.V. in the upper right, under "Coming Soon"; follow the links, and at the end you will see Sgt. Saunders. Hope this helps.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: