Combat Fan Page Discussion Forum: COMBAT! Reunions: Recon 2000
By mary cox on Unrecorded Date:

I just recently started creating conversations on the combat web site but I love reading the conversations by other combat fans. I'm not going to the reunion and I am really starting to get upset about it. I hope someone will give the cast a big hug from me (along with all the other hugs everyone else is requesting). Can't wait to hear about the reunion after it is over.

mary cox
smooth collie

By joan on Unrecorded Date:

i also want you guys who are going to tell all the cast how much i enjoyed the show and them also in other shows..too bad vic morrow could not know who much he was like by the fans before his death.it make me so sad when i read about the accident?...and that i didn't know about this site until after littlejohn(dick peabody) died..so give my best to the rest of the squad...
joan

By Nancy LionStorm (349hvywpnscrew) on Unrecorded Date:

Ah Joan, you will be happy to hear that there's a lot going on to insure that fans who can't attend will be able to view official photos, and get daily reports.

You can even purchase the 55-page souvenier program that will be autographed by all of the actors. It also includes a set of dogtags and an incredible shoulder patch.

For more insider scoops, you really want to join the COMBAT! Discussion Email List.

~ 349th Heavy Weapons Crew

By saunders on Unrecorded Date:

Are any of those souvenier programs still available?

Kim

By saunders on Unrecorded Date:

Sorry I had to get off line before I finished the last message. I am a "new" COMBAT! fan and was not aware of the details of the reunion (other than I wouldn't be able to attend) and therefor didn't ask about the programs earlier.

Rick Jason's death has made me very aware that if I want a keepsake of the show and its stars I will have to act now.

Thanks,

Kim

PS: Loved the pictures of the reunion. My son who has only seen a few episodes took one look at Jack Hogan and recognized him immediatly. His smile hasn't changed a bit.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: