six-foot, six inches tall, Littlejohn is the gentle giant of Company K. Kind-hearted and
friendly, Littlejohn finds some good in everyone he meets. Though he seems a hayseed,
hes perceptive about people and is hard to con. Dont ask if Littlejohn is a
nickname or his last name. Even Dick Peabody didnt know. Altman never told anyone.
Name: real name unknown
Home Town: somewhere in Nebraska [Main Event]
- Kid brother [Short Day of Private Putnam]
- Mother and father living [High Named Today]
- An uncle he used to fish with [The Cassock]
Serial Number: ??
Blood type: either A or 0 [The Wounded Don't Cry]
- Landed on Omaha Beach on D-Day [The Linesman]
- Hit Omaha Beach with Billy Nelson [Second In Command]
- Was not a member of Saunders' squad on D-Day
- Transferred into the squad some time after the events of "Any Second Now"
- Once temporarily transferred as disciplinary measure [Glow Against The Sky]
- A farmer
- Has a family farm [The Brothers]
- Throws grenades with either right or left hand [Cry For Help]
- Had a girlfriend back home that no longer writes to him [Losers Cry Deal]
- Birthday is the 21st of some month [Birthday Cake]
Best friends with his "buddy" Billy Nelson
Often argues with Kirby. First season especially, they were openly antagonistic.
Religion: he's a practicing protestant, unknown denomination. [note: Littlejohn
always removes helmet on entering a church]
Vices: alcohol and gambling (no cigarettes, no skirt-chasing)
Data from episodes:
- Working with his father, he used dynamite on farm back home to blow up stumps. [Bridge
- Has witnessed aftermath of a cyclone. [One More for the Road]
- Can milk a cow [One More for the Road, Rear Echelon Commandos]
- Once visited Nashville [The Long Walk]